- What We Do
- Little Princes
The Team in Ireland
The Umbrella Foundation is an Irish registered charity (number CHY17247) and has a very active and involved support system and board in Ireland.
The Irish Committee and Board is made up of a number of friends, family, volunteers and supporters of The Umbrella Foundation. The Committee meet once a month to share ideas, update news from Nepal and discuss fund raising initiatives etc.
We are always happy to welcome any new members who would be willing to work with us on a number of activities in Ireland:
- Raise awareness of The Umbrella Foundation
- Organise and support Fundraising events
- Help out at any events organized by the Committee
- Idea generation on how to raise awareness and funds!
- Or simply wants to get involved!
Contact our team in Ireland Audrey Mulcahy or Conor Fox:
|Telephone||+353 86 805 1772/ +353 87 368 3738|
|Postal Address||The Umbrella Foundation Ireland,|
|Tallaght Enterprise Centre|
We look forward to hearing from you!